Add to Calendar
March 5, 2019 @ 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm America/Chicago Timezone
We will meet in the Fellowship Hall at 4:30pm on Tuesday, March 5th. Some of the items we need to discuss:
- Collaboration with the Nominating Committee to fulfill background checks for prospective teachers who have given consent through the teacher application form. We need to determine how Nominating Committee needs get communicated to us, and how we communicate with applicant and Nominating Committee with background results.
- Determine who needs CPR training. (We have a scheduled CPR training session on Saturday, April 6 here at NHBC)
- We need to look at posting our church rules regarding carrying weapons, concealed or otherwise.
- We need to look at a weekly rotation of “on duty” safety persons in the church. We need substitutes in case of illness, etc.
- We have a new camera systems not yet installed to look outside the children/youth building. Placement, installation, etc.
- We need to determine dates and plans for at least bi-annual sexual abuse training for teachers, helpers, etc.